Suction Pile Jacket Foundation
If you’re looking for significant cost reductions in offshore jacket installation our suction piles are the solution.
Benefits of suction piles for jacket foundations
- Fabrication costs are reduced significantly, since no pile sleeves, -catchers, -centralizers, mud mats and leveling padeyes are required
- Easy decommissioning by reversed installation
- No pre piling required
- Integrated scour protection system, hence no seabed preparations or rock dumping
- Water depth up to 60 meter
Tri-suction Pile Caisson (TSPC)
If you’re looking for low cost and eco-friendly suction pile foundations for offshore wind turbines, the TSPC is the solution.
Benefits of the TSPC
- Reduced offshore lifting capacity
- Innovative combination of proven technology results in low risks and high predictability
- Economical fabrication
- Removal and decommissioning by reverse installation – Fast and without a trace
- Combining cost efficient monopile technology with the superior foundation performance of a suction piles.
- 30% cost saving compared to piled jackets
- Wind turbines from 15MW
- Water depths up to 60m
- Suited for wide range of soils from:
– loose to dense sands
– soft to stiff clays
– layered soils
– sediments over rock