SPT Offshore is based in Woerden, The Netherlands, from where projects are carefully managed on safety, quality, costs and schedule. SPT Offshore is ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified, which ensures the highest quality and safety standards.
Our design staff includes pre-dominantly MSc. level engineers including geotechnical, structural, naval and marine disciplines. We use the latest engineering software for our analyses and designs, such as Plaxis, Femap, SACS, MatLab, MatCAD and SolidEdge. Next to that we have developed our own in-house software over the years. By handing over the engineering and actual offshore installation to one party, SPT Offshore can take over the responsibility for successful installation and operational requirements of the suction pile foundation(s), anchor(s) and complete platforms.
SPT Offshore has gained valuable engineering design capabilities for projects and facilities relating to offshore oil and gas and wind power in the following categories:
- Oil & gas fixed platforms
- Subsea structures, such as PLEMs, PLETs and manifolds
- AC/DC and transformer substations and wind turbine generator substructures
- Mooring lines and anchoring for floating facilities such as FPSO’s, FPU’s, SPARs, SBMs, offloading buoys, etc.
- Pipelay startup and steel catenary riser (SCR) anchoring