The SAPS-007S Suction Pump is designed for the installation of suction pile founded platforms. The suction pump unit is based on the existing SAPS-007 suction pump unit. The SAPS-007S suction pump units have increased pumping capacities (Pdiff: 6.8 bar, Flow: 500 m3/hr), for faster and more accurate installations of our suction piles and their foundations.
Features of SAPS-007S suction pump
- 100% redundancy using two high flow pumps 2 x 250 m3/hr (total 500 m3/hr).
- Max. differential pressure up to 7 bar.
- Venting is carried out using 20″ vent valve through the pump.
- No need for separate vent valves on top of the suction piles.
- Max. water depth of up to 150 m.
- Powered by an electrical umbilical from the control container.
- Inclination, differential pressure and penetration controlled from 20ft control container.
- Measuring of differential pressure.
- Measuring of X&Y inclination.
- Measuring of internal soil level.