SPT Offshore is looking for a Sr. Draftsman to support our growing organization with the preparation and execution of projects around the globe. If you like a mix of office and field work in a technical entrepreneurs' environment with strong social dynamics, than this might be the job for you!
Your challenge Always wanted to be part of something special and unique? Dive into the world of suction pile anchors and foundations by becoming part of our young and vibrant company that is constantly innovating in the field of offshore constructions. SPT Offshore undertakes and manages offshore projects for the global energy sector. As a Sr. Draftsman, you will be responsible for the quality of the drafting work for each project. We offer you work that covers the full range of drafting activities related to EPCI projects in an international environment, focusing on the drafting of installation engineering as well as structural drafting. Against the background of safety regulations and offshore procedures we trigger your creativity and organizational skills to find solutions for operational challenges in the energy business
- In general, you will be responsible for drafting and the quality of the drafting work;
- Drafting of engineering drawings and installation drawings for the projects;
- Review and verify the engineering drawings and installation drawings for the project (procedures, drawings), produced by the in-house engineers involved;
- Participate in the inspection, development, testing, operating and maintenance of our unique equipment;
- Manage and supervise drafting work for the projects;
- Report to the Engineering Manager of SPT Offshore.
- You have a higher education (HBO) bachelor level of working and thinking with at least 10 years of work experience;
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of maritime and offshore engineering are essential;
- You have good social skills and can easily communicate with various people from different disciplines while taking into account our company values and needs;
- You have a very good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- You are proficient with AutoCAD and/or Tekla/Trimble;
- You are a motivator and willing to teach junior draftsmen;
- Competences such as accuracy, flexibility and team spirit are a must!
Our Offer As a Sr. Draftsman you will work mostly from our office in Woerden, the Netherlands. You like adventure? Occasionally we would like you to assist with equipment inspections, yard mobilization and offshore installation, for a couple of weeks, anywhere in the world! SPT Offshore has created a challenging working environment, opportunity for personal growth and career development for you. We offer a good benefits package. This is a full-time position, although part-time is negotiable.
SPT Offshore is the leading offshore contractor for suction pile anchors and foundations. SPT Offshore undertakes and manages EPCI projects worldwide from suction pile foundations or moorings to complete self installing platforms.
SPT Offshore has a highly qualified staff to manage offshore EPCI projects, including project managers and engineers, geotechnical and structural engineers, naval architects and a team of experienced offshore personnel.
SPT Offshore operates its own well-proven suction pump equipment required for the installation of suction piles and anchors from shallow to deep water. Over the years, SPT Offshore has been involved in the design, fabrication, transportation, installation and/or removal of over 450 suction piles, anchors and foundations and various self and barge installed platforms worldwide.